Saturday, October 2, 2010

I've been consecutively tired for the past week or so. I guess it's just fatigue accumulated over the week. But I honestly don't understand; I finish at noon 4/5 days. Maybe it's the change in weather that's playing with me.

I have a mini psyc quiz on Wed.
I have a philo paper due Oct 26-ish.
I have a paper/project on L'alimentation/la nutrition des Japonais due in march (but I have to finish it, better yet, start it as soon as possible.)

Reading week (unfortunately) will consist of writing that philo paper and studying for nats1500 test and then maybe, catch up on some sleep.

Anyway, today is going to be extremely depressing. My grandparents are leaving. I have been so accustomed to them being in the house these past five months. They are my world, my everything, I love them. It's going to be hard. I've got more important and costly shit to worry about though: university.
So, life happens. If shit is thrown at you, scoop it up and deal with it. Or just step on it like you don't give a fuck.
I don't know what I'm saying anymore.
I'm definitely getting that "Life happens" tattoo someday.

No comments: