Sunday, October 17, 2010

4/8

In the span of two days, I have written four freaking pages of my 8 page philosophy paper. Four more to go!!!!

HARDCORE UNIVERSITY STUDENT RIGHT HERE.
I'm putting Socrates in his place, that's right mother fucker!!! Haha my arguments are just brilliant. I don't know what's taken over me. The philosopher in me is swimming to the surface. I am impressed... by myself. How is that possible?! I've never been so motivated in my life. I feel so cultivated. My mind is thanking me right now : ) Except two weeks ago, my mind was in fucking rage over how to attack this paper. But we did it mind, it took us two weeks, but we did it! High five!

MONSIEUR MOYEL, YOU BETTER GIVE ME AN AMAZING MARK ON THIS. MERCI D'AVANCE MONSIEUR, VOUS ETES TROP GENTIL! Haha.

No comments: