Saturday, March 26, 2011

I promise to study right after this...

What is your current obsession? Working out/losing weight (the healthy way, of course. Bottom line: staying fit and maintaing a healthy lifestyle), browsing online for shoes and clothes, watching Being Erica on Netflix, watching YouTube videos of "On n'demande qu'à en rire" because for someone reason TV5 is weeks late with the damn episodes what a piss off, DAVE FRANCO.
What is your weirdest obsession? Probably keeping up with whatever the Disney stars are doing... GUILTY!
What are you wearing today? Still in my pyjamas.
Why is today special? It's the weekend.
What would you like to learn to do? Sew.
What’s for dinner today? Ox tail with peanuts. Sounds weird but it's delicious.
What’s the last thing you bought? Maxi flowy hippie floral skirt from H&M for $9.95+tax.
What are you listening to right now? Rien. Nothing. Nada.
What is on your bedside table? I don't have one.
What is your most challenging goal right now? My program's entrance exam.
Where would you like to be? Right now? Greece or France or Italy. Or Mauritius. At the beach, in the mountains, any where my mind can rest.
Who is your favorite designer? Alexander Wang, Jeffrey Campbell, Elizabeth and James, Philip Lim, Chloé.
What would you like to have in your hands right now? A paycheque.
What would you like to get rid of? Negativity, meaning anything pertaining to it.
What are you gonna buy this week? Nothing.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Provence, France. Oh God what I would do to go there.
What did you dream of last night? I don't remember. I don't even know if I did have a dream.
What's in your bag? Cellphone, iPod, wallet, pack of tissue, tinted lipbalm.
What's your favorite colour? Seafoam/mint green, coral, turquoise, cream, black, grey, white, colours in the sea.
What is your dream job? Editor at a publishing company. Or translating books to French! Something along those lines. I want to write or have a job having to do with writing.
What are your plans for this summer? Working, reading, swimming in my pool, hopefully throw in some trips here and there with my family.
What is your favorite magazine? Nylon, anything regarding landscaping/home decor
If you could be a celebrity for one year, who would it be? Ellen Degeneres, Blake Lively, Miley Cyrus.
How do you picture yourself in ten years? Well, I'll be 29 years old by then. I'll be working, getting a career, and hopefully in love. And everything falling into its place.
Favorite item of clothing in your closet? The tribal pants from H&M that I have yet to fit in. MOTIVATED!!!

No comments: