Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dreams

My dream house: If not a loft in downtown Toronto. A nice house in my current neighbourhood with a big backyard so I can garden and a nice view in every room, like in our current house :) A lot of light, hardwood floors, built-in bookshelves, built-in bed, sky lights, etc.
My dream job: An éditrice for a magazine. Lou Lou? Elle Canada? FASHION magazine? Or something like that. But since I'm planning to be a translator, work for a pretty decent company, like a publishing firm. But some days, I'd rather open up a bistro/pastry shop in The Beach area. Kick back and relax.
My dream wardrobe: Black, grey (LOVE grey!), white, seafoams, corals (!!!), turquoises, navy blues, and possibly every colour in the sea.
My dream bag: Proenza Schouler PS1 extra large in blue suede, A. Wang Diego bucket bag in black, A. Wang backpack, Mulberry Alexa in black or oak, Balenciaga city bag
My dream shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Cayman sandals, Jeffrey Campbell Chaplin harness boot in black or brown. Miu Miu Sparrow heels! And anything JC.
My dream collection: jewelry. Lots of silver and gold. Rings! Chains! Bangles! Pamela Love and McQueen. Aaahh. And most probably, a big lipstick collection consisting of every shade and hue imaginable.
My dream vacation spot: Alaska. Australia. Mediterranean cruise or tour, Europe, most importantly France (again!), Italy, Austria (again!), Greece (!!!!), Spain, Belgium.
My dream life in 10 years: healthy and happy surrounded by my amazing family and amazing friends. Happily married and/or in a relationship with a lovely man. I'll be 29 years old in a decade. What.

No comments: