Thursday, July 1, 2010

layers

LAYER 1: THE BASICS.

Name:
Tatiana
Birth Date: May 26
Current Location: Toronto
Hair Colour: Odd shade of brown
Righty/Lefty: Lefty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear:
Losing something/someone.
Your dream of the perfect date:
good food, good company, great spot. star gazing isn't that bad either :)

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up:
PANCAKES.
Your best physical feature: Lips, I guess. And sometimes my cheekbones when they decide to show themselves.
Your bed time: 10pm-12am
Your most missed memory: Childhood.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke:
Coca Cola
McDonald’s or Burger King: McD's fries and BK whopper.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: I don't really wear any. So none.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappucino.

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke:
Naaah b.
Cuss: Fuck fucking bitch asshole of a douchebag, FUCK YOU.
Take showers: No. Body odour forever.
Have a crush: Yes. Too bad I won't be seeing him like ever. Unless we coincidentally and conveniently happen to cross paths. It can happen! 'cause it did last year with someone else...
Like school: Yes
Believe in yourself: Sure.
Believe what goes around comes around: Karma
Believe everything happens for a reason: Not really... I'm an existentialist.
Think you’re a health freak: Hm, not overboard.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall:
Yes.
Been on stage: Grad stage, yeeeeeeyo.
Eaten sushi: Nope.
Been hurt: Nope.
Dyed your hair: Nope but I should get on that. My roots are showingggg.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a game of strip poker:
Totally.
Kissed the same sex: Nope
Changed who you were to fit in: Haven't we all?

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by:
25-27.5 years. Haha.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 3. And I'm good. Twins, even better.

LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO:
Reading shizz online
1 HOUR AGO: Petting my rabbit. Hahha
1 WEEK AGO: School, working on the grad slideshow.
1 YEAR AGO: Downtown Ottawa with J. Possibly watching K'Naan performing live @ Parliament Hill.

LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL:
bored and tired.
I HATE: being bored.
I HIDE: my shit.
I NEED: harem pants, more silver, more boots, JC wedges.
I LOVE: how almost every black person's reaction to knowing my name is this: "YO THAT'S A BLACK NAME! YOU'RE NOT EVEN BLACK." Hahaha first of all, it's Russian and second of all, technically yes I am. We're all from Africa :)

No comments: