Thursday, December 9, 2010

One exam demain and an 8 page philo paper due on Monday, then I'm FREE for the year.
Although it seemed that all hope was lost in the beginning of this semester, I am actually convinced that I will finish my French course with a A-/B+. THIS GIRL, IS ALL SMILES!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT.

On another note today I went to talk to the student info people and turns out my back-up plan is impossible. It's either teaching or translation, not both. Fuck my life translation is 60-fucking-credits. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO. Seriously.

I "deliberated" (using philosophic terms here) on the different means (again, philosophic term) of getting a LIFE, basically and I decided.... to stick to translation. Screw double major... Maybe a minor in french studies but probably not. HAHAHAhahaHAHAH I'm going fucking crazy over here. Uh major in translation english/french. Bilingual Certificate of excellence and I'm good. EMPLOY ME PLEASE. Maybe an honours BA in translation. Then one of those other certificates. I DUNNO GUY, I DUNNNOOOOO.
I want to be une éditrice. Anything to do with writing, that's what I want to do. Honestly teaching was just a back-up plan. I don't know how to go about becoming une éditrice.... I could work for Radio Canada or something, right?

No comments: