Thursday, December 23, 2010

I can't sleep. (I don't wan't to sleep.) My mind is wandering to far away places. I wish they were good places where only positivity resides and the end result? Happiness.

For the past couple of months, I convinced myself that people come and go. In the end, all I have is myself. But fuck that loneliness crap. Feeling lonely is by far, the worst feeling ever. I felt it. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone - not even someone unpleasant and despiteful. No human being deserves it. Loneliness eats your heart away and slowly disintegrates your mind, body and soul. It makes you feel inhuman. You suddenly feel out of touch with the world and with yourself.

With the New Year in the horizon, I hope for acquaintances with good people, relationships/friendships with these acquaintances, love, peace (within myself) and all the good things life has to offer.

No comments: