Wednesday, July 20, 2011

- I mustered all the courage that I had in me. And the universe simply did not cooperate today. Tomorrow... Again.
- "I had a dream that I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and my pillow was gone." Hahaha.
- The violent tree that was out to get us! "Take that you tree!" Hahaha.
- "Don't you dare flick that thing on meee!!"
- Flying beetles and giant ants make for great friends at lunch time.
- "Don't be a pussy! Grow some lady balls!" Hahaha.
- Obsessed with the new Bon Iver record. It's on repeat day and night. You are a genius, Justin Vernon. You and your talented team! Amazing.
- Angry mothers on the phone are the most entertaining... really? Your son/daughter is a university student and they still can't do anything on their own? And don't you be taking your rage out on me. I didn't do anything!!!

No comments: