Thursday, June 23, 2011

countdown for the big sun

- Lunch chitchats are the best.
- I love my job. Truly, honestly. I mean, why not? I get to sit down. I have weekends off. And I love my coworkers!! :)
- Ottawa to visit J in two weeks. I'm kind of excited to get out of T.O. just for a little while.
- Why must the Postal Strike be NOW?! I've ordered a bunch of shit online two weeks ago :(
- And my pre-ordered Bon Iver, Bon Iver was JUST shipped. Whyyyy NOOOOW!
- I need to muster all the courage that I have to talk to you. Actually, I've got the courage. I just don't know what the hell to say. If we've talked over the phone before, wouldn't it be easy to talk in person?? Haha. Also, I understand that this sounds utterly pathetic. I don't talk to "Sexy local singles" over the phone... It's an entirely different context. I promise.
- Why do I feel like I'm the one who always remembers faces and names and nobody remembers me.
- Phoenix all day erday.
- Sebastian Pigott is a babe.
- I hope they make a direct deposit this time. Or else Keele is accurately and definitely UNRELIABLE. I gave you my bank info a month ago... like really? You can't input that shit in the computer???
- Favourite quotes from work
* "He was a cute russian boy! Except for the weird thing around his mouth... *Makes disgusted face* From afar he was cute... Until he came closer... Was that a cold sore?"
* "It's from the 50 cent store!"
* "It's like the Post office downstairs is on strike too!" *said after getting the mail downstairs and returns with a pile of inter-campus mail.*
Hahaha. I love my job.

No comments: