Sunday, February 20, 2011

PICK-ME-UPS

1. TV5 "On n'demande qu'à en rire" Mondays to Fridays @ 1PM. I come home from class, just in time for this show. Well with the exception of Mondays. Getting my munch on and laugh on at the same time. Not all the time... some of these people really do suck. Haha. Favourites: Kev Adams, Les Lascars Gays, Olivier de Benoist.
2. 1 girl 5 days. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) Favourites: David, Dean, Philippe, Juan, Yerxa.
3. Ray LaMontagne. Any of his records. Favourite songs (of many): Burn, Forever My Friend, Let it be me, Jolene, Trouble, Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover). Blast his record and any day is a good one. Honestly. Literally lifts up your spirit in an instant. :)
4. Justin Vernon (Bon Iver, Deyarmond Edison, J.D. Vernon, himself). His projects are freaking amazing. Every song. Favourites: Breathe, Skinny love, Blindsided, May 27th 1999, Creature Fear.
5. Watching outdated movies that remind me of my childhood. I watched the Lizzie McGuire Movie yesterday. Hahaha, I love that movie. And then we watched My Girl on friday night.

No comments: