Monday, November 22, 2010

All the fucking time

I meet someone. I genuinely like them as a person because they seemed congenial and pleasant. But I later find myself disappointed because they don't put the effort into the friendship.
I'm always the one who has to contact them first. I'm always the one to make plans and the list goes on and on and fucking on.

I'm tired of this shit. So I told myself that I didn't even need this SHIT in the first place and consequently, I stopped all communication with those people.

It's fucking liberating.

The process of elimination is not only fulfilling but better things come in. I promise you that. Because contrary to my strong belief that people in this city and country are selfish and ignorant, there are actually other people out there who prove this theory wrong.

But nothing can beat childhood friends. They last longer than you expect.

No comments: