Thursday, October 1, 2009

First day of October

I pulled out my former winter coat today. The one I can't use in the winter without wearing three layers. It's my fall coat now I suppose.
Although I absolutely hate cold weather, there's something comforting about wearing layers of clothing. You're wrapped in soft fabric and you're warm. I feel like a pillow or something of that sort. It's the most comfortable feeling.
The leaves are changing colours. Transforming into shades of red, orange, yellow and brown. They were once fully clothed in beautiful green and now are becoming naked. The weather is cold and windy. I don't like wind on a cold day. I hate autumn but I love its colours.

I'm currently reading The Flying Troutmans by Miriam Toews for my English ISP. I am enjoying it a lot.

Well, I should get back to reading if I plan (or in my case, need to) finish it by Monday.
And back to note taking and analyzing.

"If along the way, something is gained, then something will be lost." - Toews, Miriam.

No comments: