Thursday, February 16, 2012

Reading week will consist of reading and writing

Like, actually. I don't understand how people can go to Florida or wherever else and not have anything due before, during or after reading week. It's ridiculous and unfair.

Usually I would love to use my reading week to do the following in no particular order: watch "On n'demande qu'à en rire" at 12:30pm, workout, endlessly browse blogs, catch up on television shows (especially 1 girl 5 gays, Sex and the City), listen to loud music while no one is home, eat, sleep and repeat. Instead I will be working tuesday and friday and doing homework in between.
Reading week starts tomorrow for me. Library date (ON CAMPUS!) at 10am for a project. Then DEFINITELY heading to Zara for the promising end of season sale.
But I am mostly looking forward to Saturday, night out with ma guuuurlz.

No comments: