Sunday, November 13, 2011

in my place

A rather successful shopping weekend. I spent my Saturday roaming Queen Street West endlessly only to find myself frustrated by the fact that I couldn't find a pair of decent leather boots - ones that were up to my expectations. Finally, we ended up at our last stop: Softmoc shoes. I usually don't shop there for boots. The only pair of shoes I have bought at that company were my Sorel boots. But I found the Orinocco Dip stone Clarks boots on sale. I've been eyeing them for quite some time. They're the perfect combination of a biker and western boot. I also found the SoftMoc Desert boots on sale for $ 44.99. They are extremely similar to the Clarks. I was tempted to buy them right and then and there. But instead, I bought them today! And I got them for a whopping $15 (tax included)!!!! I am so freaking happy!
Isn't it sad how materialistic I can be? I can't help but rejoice in my treasure finds! And savings, might I add.

So this officially means no shopping until NYC. Well, no shopping for myself. Only for others.

No comments: