Friday, April 1, 2011

News

1. HIRED! - Hell yes!
The perks of having an easy-going unorthodox employer who's interviewing you!
Training starts on April 12. It might be a minimum wage job but it's better than nothing.
2. Being Erica - I am practically in love with this show. Whoever came up with this concept is a genius. Erin Karpluk is amazing! Sebastian Pigott's voice is beautiful. It's kind of a less raspy Ray LaMontagne but still hauntingly beautiful. I've watched seasons 1 and 2. I can't wait to start the third one! Yay for Netflix.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right, sebastian pigott is terrific! Have you heard his song "Alien Like You"? He sings it on the the finale of season 2 and also with his band, The Pigott Brothers, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UciYRrltZ0

I LOVE THIS SONG!

Thanks for the post!

Tatiana Marie said...

Yeees ! I love that song.

No problem, anon (: