Sunday, January 9, 2011

What's new (this year):

- I've been wearing crimson lipstick practically everyday without feeling uncomfortable. I quite like my lips being that shade of red.
- I've been caring less and less about my hair. I don't want to cut it although it might desperately need a trim. I've been parting it in the middle for awhile now and I like it. I dyed it this supposedly purple brown colour but that was a bust. However, I did notice a change in colour; it's dark brown now and in the light, rather light brown. I don't know how... but whatever. I think I like it.
Somedays I'm just too lazy to bother wash it when it'll be covered anyway. I am always so tempted to just put it up in a bun and throw a beanie on. I don't care if I look like a freaking rastaman.
- I've been wearing my UGGS practically everyday. And you could say that there's a little bit of self-loathing whenever I wear them... So I ordered a pair of black Sorel's. (Finally.)
- HIPHOP ABS workout sessions almost everyday. Bought a weight scale, at LAST. And shovelling has also contributed to my daly workout.

No comments: