Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sick

I've been sick since Wednesday afternoon.
I hate having to suffer through the flu. Body aches, head aches, pain, no appetite, fever, the list goes on and on...

I haven't eaten a real meal in forever. I can't even hear about food, it makes me nauseous. I can't even bare to look at restaurant and/or fast food chain commercials. Stupid medicine makes me nauseous.

I just had French toast for lunch. Haha.
And I've eaten six oranges in the span of two days. I've lost count on how many times I had to go pee.... Drinking so much water, it's insane.

I've also been hibernating in my parents' room. Away from everyone in the house because they're all health conscious. "Put your mask on!" OH. MY. GOSH.

At least I have a T.V., but that really doesn't help. There's barely anything interesting on, like AT ALL.

I hate being stuck in this room. I need oxygen... I need to go outside... Right now.


xo,
Tatiana

No comments: